A digital marketer is one who
- handles each and every responsibility of a company to promote their products or services.
- is also the in-charge of generating business through digital channels.
- analyze, develop and implement a master plan for online marketing.
- look after the plans and actions for brand awareness of a business.
- Choose the right approach to drive traffic on the website.
A person who is accountable for driving the relevant outcome with brand recognition and trust-building is a Digital Marketer. Also, the one who converts the visitor into the potential customer.
Digital Marketing includes:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or Adwords or Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Management (SMM)
- Facebook Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Online Display Advertising
- Online Reputation Management